Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TAGGED by Serena!

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I have a really weird hobby of collecting Handphones.

2. I always feel that i am young...although i LOOK OLDER THAN THAT .

3. Im so *** ...ahaha

4. I love cooking and eating.

5. always think bout EVERYTHING..i mean EVERYTHING!

6. I hate myself. I would see myself in the mirror and wish it was someone else i see...

7. My classmates say that i am clever..i dunno why..i hate it so much.

8. I am choosy when vegies! ahaha...so what?

9. I can be the best pretender and also very good listener! cry on my shoulder aight?

10. I love to karaoke!haha..my passion?

11. My fav song to dance to is pitbulls - crazy.

12. I hate **** sm***n.

13. I sometimes sleep with nothing.

14. My dream holiday destination is CEBU ISLAND.

15. I love my FRENS. luv u guys!

16. I think i have some serious ISSUES.

1 comment:

wanieweng said...

weyh..dah shantekk syeh blog dier..
advance dahhh :P

aku tau no 3 tu!
hahahahaha

tp no 12 xdpt teka??