Wednesday, July 22, 2009

postoo postoo

wow..its been like ages since my last update...well...nothing much to say..i just dunno how to express everything lately...

well.. at 4pm sharp..arrived at my uncle's clinic.. DR WAN ALI .. i was lucky coz by the time i was there...there's no other patient other than me..so there's no need for me to queue up...then he checked me....everything...temperature...my throat...my heartbeat... i thought it was nothing..but then he told me "well...take this meds first..n we'll see in this 3 coming days...if there's no change or it is getting worse...let me know ...we'll do xray and dot dot dot..."..wow...never believe that i will hear that thing to happen to me...hiks..thought that this is just a small problemo...but i guess..yeah..anything can happen wif Allah's will....SubhanAllah...n Alhamdulillah..praise to Allah for giving me this wonderful life :) ...

i think that's for now...ill try my best to keep this blog update more frequently... hiks....macam la ada org baca pun...well...this is for u guys out there..

2 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

pdhal.. dr. wan ali tek ur uncle! haha... nya sunat kmk dolok.. ya kmk rempuan glak nektok.. hehehe

f.loren said...

ahhah caken lan , mpuannn terus