Sunday, November 16, 2008

mm...someone told me that...

yeah..someone told me that i need to move on....if thats the only way for me to make that someone smile..yeah..U GET IT then....hope ur happy n glad to receive that from me..last but not least..CONGRATULATIONS....as if...

yeah..if someone can ruin ur life..well...what r u waiting for anyway?whats the purpose of holding back?whats the purpose waiting?just ruin their life....n make sure they suffer more...yeah...just my advice...yet...i still dont haf the courage to do that to people....n why is that?wanna know why?that is my weakness..n that is also what so special bout me...I am not similar to others....they treat me bad...i still treat them good....well.....thats me anyway....karma karma karma..yeah....i do believe in it...but not into it yet...just remember..our life is like a cycle...product-life cycle...infant..growing stage...adult...Oldies...then R.I.P(if u r peace la)...so...yeah....cycle is circle...anything in the circle..eventually..theres no way out..so...what goes around..comes around.....yeap..keep that in mind AIMAN FARHAN...Bless u all....Luv Allah S.w.T

4 comments:

f.loren said...

wah alhamdulillah Allah swt...

auw. it goes around. but make sure you work for it. haha.

we always pray for your happiness but not in a wrong way.

take time for yourself, dont think too much about others, we cant pleased everyone though.

xoxo, your bespren.
farah.loren

keke miss u kek!

oon said...

aiii tedah lok, gia urg koh, tetap tabah meniti hari gitewww.

take care okeyy!

Eim said...

yeah....ur rite..ehehe..we cant pleased everyone....althou we try our best...they still will feel that it is not enuff...ahaha...well..thats human i suppose:? kui3x..

wanieweng said...

what goes around comes around.
i hope that stupid-thing regret someday!

uppss aku plak ter'over. hehe

fighting2x!