Sunday, September 7, 2008

what a Sunday...

elops elops elops...what a day....woke up dis morning....just to msg my SyG!...then cont. wif my sleep...then woke up around 12.50...huhu...then saw my SyG! on9..n oso one my frens who will be leaving to leads soon..amoy....wah...bangun2 terus gossip..haha...anyway..Eileena...Congratulations for the wedding....kawen x ajak..apa laaaa...mmm...anyway..

i dunno la..i felt so DAMN BORING TODAY.........ergh..tension tension tension....everyday is the same to me.....bgn tido...on9..blog...mandik....bazaar..berbuka...ym....stdy...tido....sahur...THEn repeat the same thing again n again n again....ya jak la bout my life....trying to know more bout my SyG!...but..ehehe...biasala...stdnt...bizzy...aduh..bosan sungggggguhhh....what am i going to do again today..duh....wash my car(s) over and over again?entah la labu...

Anyway..just for reminder...if u think that this blog is too naiveee...then stop reading it lor...anyway...blog -b LOG...log is something like a BOOK that a captain of ship always haf...n what do they haf inside there?IT IS ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPND DURING THE DAY..ok....take it or leave it..simple..

No comments: