Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i cried when i started to remember things back then

huhu..yeah...i do!...biaq pi la depa nak cakap laki x leh nangis..so what?at least...aku tau...aku MANUSIA..AKU BERPERASAAN.....really....when i recall back all of my memories..since secondary till my diploma....it really gives me this nerves..that can make my tears started to drop....emo...sensitive?say what u wanna say..but u know what...these are the times when i learned about life...about knowing myself..about knowing things bout my frens..ahaha...well...not all of them..but i tried my best..(got problem in remembering stuff like my frens befday!.ahaha..dunno why..i dont even remember my bestfrens' burfday..help!!)..well..yeah..just now..when i surf our UNI's web..looking fer my classes schedule.....i accidentally click UITM ARAU...wow.....all the memories...from the beginning till the end...ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW (THANXS SIS CELINE)...all the sweet n sour fish..e eh..i mean memories...that was the very first time i learned how to live far away from my parents...n my home!ahaha..almost every nite(first week je)...i cried..ahaha...it might sound funny..but...what do u expect?first timer!..ahaha...

now..at the moment..i do feel very lonely..althou..now i am my own place..my own house....but yeah..things change...so do people....so do ME...jgn pk bkn2....ahaha...i missed perlis....missed my lecturers there...my frens....mak cik balang!....n UMIE (huhu....i owe her alot..thanxs for the laundrIES)..ehehe..till then..peace..assalammualaikum w.b.t

No comments: