Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i miss my sayang

i really miss my sayang...i luv my syg so much....i dun wanna lose my syg.....hmph..so sad...but anyhow..i also miss my dearest frens ...wanie....pak lan..bun..elle..qamy..nana...n my SIStass..azie..farah and juan....duh....when can i see u guys again...im so damn alone here in kch..i hate this situation....rasa nak berenti stdy n keja jak di kl eh....i really dunno what to do..why must this thing happen?ergh..hate it....hate of being alone...hate of feeling lonely....hate lonerangers..coz im power ranger....matilaa...mm..i dunno what to do to entertaint my self....tv...sleep....cant go out coz theres no car....ergh...i hate my life...i really hate my life..syg..please...need u yang.....aduh..im crying rite now..i cant hold it anymore..i really need sumone..i need u syg..tlg yg

3 comments:

scvdw said...

gegerl
jangan la sedeh2
sik lamak gk mek duak juan dah balit
best apa d kch
ajak la tinie kuar
kekekeke

Eim said...

azie.....sedih ku..gerek ku sik jawab phone ku..aku bingong zie...nang nangis kedak org gila dah aku

syafiq said...

akupon rindu ko la...
huhhu..
ari2 dpt kejap je kan..huhuhu